- Wire Rope
Our company is highly acclaimed in global market place for manufacturing and exporting high end quality Electric Wire Rope Hoists. Widely used in industrial manufacturing units, these rope hoists are extensively used for material handling. Wisely manufactured in strict tandem with the industry standards using best quality materials, these Electrical Wire Rope Hoists are offered to clients in varied specifications and capacities for meeting their individual requirements.
Specifications of Electric Wire Rope Hoists:
- Configured & constructed, to give advanced life of the equipment.
- Rope Drums are integrated in the drum housing constructed inline with the side plates load-bearing the Rope Drum. This gives finer strength & small skewing effect to the drum if compared to Long distance bolts. The type N hoists are configured with long distance bolts.
- Standard Construction: Well accessible, designed with - abstracted self-directed units Gearbox (Intermediate), Motor Side (Driving Part), Mechanism Side (Driven Part) & Control Units. These components give ease to the operator.
- Supplied with choices of jam suspension (no travel only hoisting) pull-push system. Geared (hand-operated travel) or electric functioned running of the load.
- Operated by Conical Rotor Motors Z Outset Motors (Make: Anker) for MI-0 Hoist. For different models, Squirrel Cage Induction Motors are enclosed with Electromagnetic Brakes and are accordingly used.
- Factory-made as per IS: 3938 (Indian Regulation) for Class II & Class IV (intermediate duty & heavy duty) utilization.
- Time-tested at 25 % overload.
- Hooks: Hooks are made as per IS: 15560 2005, corroborated on Thrust Bearings.
- Rope Drum: Ready-made with seamless grooves and pipes, are at approx. 2/3rd of the dimension of the wire rope diameter to have comely motion in the drum.
- Rope Guide: Furnishing decorous guide along the line of Rope slides, is easy to pull down from the rope drum while fixing.
- Gears: Made with alloy steel material, incisively machined, gear hobbed & case toughened duly tempered. Spurring / Helical aggregation to furnish strength & smooth-textured operation. Gears are greased with a semi-liquid grease/oil as per the arrangements.
- Specific Hoists with Creep speed arrangement, Higher lifts, Special Control Panel Stations, Short Head rooms all these are also available with customized options and extra cost value.
|Apr. Weight (kg.)||110||145||270||325||390||510||550||540||830||220||990||220|
|Hoisting. Speed mts./min.||9||4.5||9||4.5||8||4||4||8||4||5||2.65||5|
|Hoisting. Motor H.P (K.W.)||1.5||1.5||3||3||5||5||5||7.5||8||3||7.5||3|
|Traveling . Motor||16||16||18||18||18||18||18||18||18||12||18||12|
|Min Height Of I beam-mm||125||125||185||175||250||250||250||250||250||150||300||150|
|No. Of Falls||2||4||2||4||2||4||4||2||4||2||6||2|
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- All India
Plot No. 27/28, G.I.D.C Kapadwanj, Dist. Kheda Kapadwanj Gujarat India 263436/262682/253435/262079 (R)
Phone :263436/262682/253435/262079 (R)