Understanding customers' needs and current demands of market, we are manufacturing, exporting and supplying a high performing range of industrial Chain Pulley Blocks. Having importance in heavy duty industries, the provided blocks are specially used for driving cranes, hoists as well as rails. Our offered blocks are manufactured using best grade components with the aid of highly advanced techniques. In addition to this, we put forth the provided hydrualic Chain Pulley Blocks for our clients at reasonable rates.
* Rugged construction
* Longer service life
* Highly durable
1) Configured for uninterrupted duty operation, can also be utilized in the case of power failure, innovated as a debased cost model in electric hoist ambit.
2) Available in 1 Phase and 3 Phase
3) Originally developed, No IS Standard accessible for the product in completeness. Mechanic parts are manufactured as per IS: 3832
4) Operated on V-Belts (Eco-drive Fenner)
5) Well-tried at 25 % overload
6) Hooks: In conformity with IS: 15560 - 2005
7) Grade 80, Load Chain: 8 mm, Alloy Steel Material as per IS: 6216
8) Load Chain Wheel: S.G.(spheroidal graphite) Iron Casting â befittingly pocketed
9) Gears: Precisely machined, gear hobbed, made with Alloy Steel Materials, & case treated â punctually hardened.
10) Gears shall be greased with a semi-liquid grease instead of oil that is less apt to leak, and obviates oil level checks and clefts to the gears even after drawn-out indolent periods.
11) Motor: Foot Mounted Motors are inset â operated on 415 Volts, 50 Hz AC Supply. 3 Phase/1 Phase.
12) Braking Performance: Disc & Screw Type â Self activating
13) Control Panel Unit: Wholly enclosed to defend from weather, bountiful yield at 24 volts to the functional control station (Push Button Station).
14) Functional Control Station: Supported from Hoist with a cable & load-bearing wire rope â with two push buttons extendible to four / six push buttons station. Functioned with 24 Volts.
15) Guarantee: One year from the sale date on F.O.R, for independent repair, fluctuations of any part tested faulty in material or craftsmanship.
|Capacity:||0.5 Ton||1.0 Ton||2.0 Ton||3.0 Ton|
|Weight of Hoist at 3 Mtr. Lift:||42 Kgs.||48 Kgs.||55 Kgs.||60 Kgs.|
|Extra Weight per Meter:||2 Kgs||2 Kgs.||3.2 Kgs.||3.2 Kgs.|
|No. of Falls of Load Chain:||1 Falls||1 Falls||2 Falls||2 Falls|
|Overall Dimensions: (Head room x Other Dimensions)||600 x 510 x 300 mm||600 x 510 x 340 mm||650 x 510 x 340 mm||700 x 510 x 340 mm|
|Headroom (Hook Suspension):||600 mm||600 mm||650 mm||700 mm|
|Motor:||0.5 HP, 3 Phase/ 1 Phase, 1440 RPM, Class F||1.0 HP, 3 Phase/ 1 Phase, 1440 RPM, Class F||1.0 HP, 3 Phase/ 1 Phase, 1440 RPM, Class F||1.0 HP, 3 Phase/ 1 Phase, 1440 RPM, Class F|
|Hoisting Speed:||3.5 Mtr./ Min||3.5 Mtr./ Min||1.8 Mtr./ Min||1.0 Mtr./ Min|
Plot No. 27/28, G.I.D.C Kapadwanj, Dist. Kheda, Kapadwanj, Gujarat, 387620, India