- 3 Tonne
Our company is a well known manufacturer and exporter of an excellent quality 3 Ton Electric Chain Hoist. Specially designed of light and medium duty applications, these chain hoists are compatible for use with all types of cranes. Can lift heavy loads up to a desired height, this hoist is offered to clients at competitive price. This 3 Ton Electric Chain Hoist is high in demand in logistic and shipping industry.
- Safe to use
- Safety brakes
- High strength
- Designed in two separate autonomous units â€“ Motor Side (Driving Part) and Mechanism Side (Driven Part).
- Driven by Squirrel Cage Induction Motor fitted with Electromagnetic Brake.
- Duty: Class II, 40% Intermittent obligation
- Manufactured according to May be: 6547 (Indian Standard)
- Tested at 25 % Overload
- Hooks: according to IS: 15560 - 2005
- Load Chain: 12 mm, Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material according to May be: 6216
- Load Chain Wheel: S.G. Iron Casting â€“ Accurately stashed
- Gears: Alloy Steel Material, exact machined, apparatus hobbed and unfeeling â€“ properly strengthened. Goad/Helical blend to give quality and smooth operation.
- Motor: Hoist Duty, Squirrel Cage Induction Motor with high beginning torque â€“ working on 415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz AC Supply with Electromagnetic Brake. Constantly appraised, Suitable for successive turning around and braking.
- Braking Mechanism: A.C. Electromagnetic Brake
- Control Panel Unit: Totally encased to shield from Weather, giving yield at 24 Volts to the Operational Control Station (Push Button Station).
- Operational Control Station: Suspended from Hoist with a Cable and supporting Wire rope â€“ with two push catches extendable to four/six push catch station. Worked with 24 Volts.
- Overload Relay: Provided for insurance to Motor
- Limit Switches: Provided to control development of Hook in Hoisting movement at chose levels initiated by Lower Hook and End Stop. Counteracts Accidents because of over-hoisting and over-lowering.
Weight of Hoist at
3 Mtr. Lift: 385 Kgs.
Extra Weight per Meter:
No. of Falls of Load Chain:
950 x 960 x 435 mm
5.0 HP, 3 Phase,
6.8 Mtr./ Min
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- All India
Plot No. 27/28, G.I.D.C Kapadwanj, Dist. Kheda Kapadwanj Gujarat India +918068091085