For our years of experience in this industry, we are renowned as the topnotch manufacturer and exporter of an excellent range of 1 Ton Chain Pulley Block. Used in warehouses and logistic industry for lifting and transferring materials from one point to other, this chain blocks are precisely machined and forged for added strength and durability. 1 Ton Chain Block is offered at reasonable price.
- Simple installation
- Capable of bearing heavy loads
- Provided with safety facilities
- Load Chain Wheel: S.G. Iron Casting Ã¢â¬â Accurately stashed, inside pounded for more existence of Main Shaft
- Braking Mechanism: Screw and Friction Disk Type Ã¢â¬â Self impelling
- Hand Chain Wheel: Pressed Steel Ã¢â¬â Accurately stashed, Smooth Hand chain Pulling operation
- Gears: Alloy Steel Material, exact machined, apparatus hobbed and callous Ã¢â¬â appropriately strengthened. Apparatuses should be greased up with a semi-fluid oil rather than oil, which is more averse to hole, disposes of oil level checks and sticks to the riggings even after long sit out of gear periods.
- Design Type Test: Accomplished effectively according to the prerequisite of Seems to be: 3832 - 2005 (4 times load Ã¢â¬â lifted for 5 minutes Ã¢â¬â Once at the season of configuration stage)
- Endurance Type Test: Accomplished effectively according to the prerequisite of Seems to be: 3832 - 2005 (100 Hrs. running on Block at velocity of Hand Chain of 20 Mtr.
Capacity: 1.0 Ton Weight of Block at 3 Mtr. Lift: 21 Kgs. Extra Weight per Meter: 2.7 Kgs. No. of Falls of Load Chain: 1 Fall Overall Dimensions:
(Head room x Other Dimensions)
410 x 204 x 173 mm Pull On Hand Chain:
(Only one person required to lift the load)
18 Kgs Velocity Ratio: 71 Efficiency of the Block: 78.25%
Plot No. 27/28, G.I.D.C Kapadwanj, Dist. Kheda, Kapadwanj, Gujarat, 387620, India