- 35 Kilograms (kg)
- 560 x 410 x 265 mm
- 0.5 Tonne
- 415 Volt (v)
- 0.5 / 1.0 Ton/day
Product Specifications of 0.5 Ton Electric Hoist:
0.5 HP, 3 Phase, 1440 RPM, Class F, 40% Intermittent Duty, Induction Motor
Exceptions to EH2 Hoist
6.3 mm, Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material Load Chain
560 x 410 x 265 mm (Head room x Other Dimensions)
Headroom (With Monorail Electric Traveling Trolley)
Headroom (With Monorail Geared Traveling Trolley)
Weight of Hoist at 3 Mtr. Lift
No. of Falls of Load Chain
Headroom (Hook Suspension)
Extra Weight per Meter
6.4 Mtr./ Min
Further Product Details:
- Conical Rotor Motor Start Motor
- Overload Relay: Provided for protection to Motor.
- Load Chain: 8 mm, Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material as per IS: 6216.
- Designed in two separate free units – Motor Side (Driving Part) and Mechanism Side (Driven Part).
- Driven by Conical Rotor Motor – Z Start Motor (Make: Anker)
- Duty: Class II, 40% Intermittent obligation
- Manufactured according to Seems to be: 6547 (Indian Standard)
- Tested at 25 % Overload
- Hooks: according to IS: 15560 - 2005
- Load Chain: 8 mm, Grade 80, Alloy Steel Material according to Seems to be: 6216
- Load Chain Wheel: S.G. Iron Casting – Accurately took with legitimate sitting in the Aluminum Chain Guide.
- Chain Guide: Aluminum – Accurately fabricated with Machine coordinated retreat to give Load Chain decisively guided development around the heap chain wheel.
- Composed in two separate parts – guaranteeing straightforwardness in gather/destroy or operation stage.
- Gears: Alloy Steel Material, exact machined, apparatus hobbed and unfeeling – properly strengthened. Goad/Helical blend to give quality and smooth operation.
- Apparatuses might be greased up with a semi-fluid oil rather than oil, which is more averse to break, disposes of oil level checks and sticks to the riggings even after long sit still periods.
- Motor: Conical Rotor Motor – working on 415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz AC Supply with In-manufactured braking component
- Braking Mechanism: Disk sort, Spring Loaded acting at any heap position.
- Control Panel Unit: Totally encased to shield from Weather, giving yield at 24 Volts to the Operational Control Station (Push Button Station).
- Operational Control Station: Suspended from Hoist with a Cable and supporting Wire rope – with two push catches extendable to four/six push catch station.
- Overload Relay: Provided for security to Motor
- Limit Switches: Provided to control development of Hook in Hoisting movement at chose levels enacted by Lower Hook and End Stop. Avoids Accidents
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1 Per Day
- 1-2 Week
- All India
Plot No. 27/28, G.I.D.C Kapadwanj, Dist. Kheda Kapadwanj Gujarat India +918037301780